For this weeks Recipe Wednesday dish, we want to introduce you to the Golden Carrot Pie. Once you try this delicious and well balanced dessert, it will make your day that much more enjoyable. People who have flocked to this diabetic recipe and we want to make sure people living with diabetes knows about this delicious treat. Let us know what you think of this captivating golden carrot pie. Leave your comments below. We love hearing from you!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch salt
- 1/2 cup fruit sweet
- 9″ pie shell
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 cup cooked carrots, diced or mashed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pr-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the beat eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and salt until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the carrots (diced or mashed) and mix well.
- Pour in the fruit sweet and cream and stir until completely mixed.
- Pour the dessert filling into the pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes away clean.
- Best if served with whipped topping.
You will thank us later!